Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization. We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected from our clients and visitors. To this end, we are committed to respecting our customers' privacy.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at (888) 801-2039 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and Retention of Personal Information:
- We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to us, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get the information you have requested. Additionally, the information may be used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, or used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- We will not share, rent or sell your information to advertisers, sponsors, commercial interests or other third parties.
- We may disclose information to third parties when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction or to enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
We may also gather anonymous information that may be used by the company or shared with third parties. This information does not personally identify you but may be helpful for improving the services we offer. Generally, this information is collected through traffic data.
SALE OF ASSETS:
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy other businesses or assets. A buyer or successor will have access to information collected on our website, as this is considered a transferable business asset.
This website is not directed to individuals younger than 18 years of age, and does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
We do not set cookies. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address or phone number. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, such as firewalls and secure socket layers where appropriate. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the internet.
Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
This website contains many links to other websites, and many websites may contain links to this website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such linked sites.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address or phone number.