Machine Vision Software
Simple Just Got Smarter
AutoVISION Software, the next generation of simplified machine vision software
Microscan's AutoVISION combines a simplified user interface with a complete toolset for inspection, error proofing, and identification applications. Widely adopted by manufacturers looking to implement machine vision systems with minimal time, effort, and training, AutoVISION maintains the same scalability and intuitive interface as the initial AutoVISION release with additional powerful capabilities.
- Verification of printed text (OCV)
- Easy connectivity with Microscan Link
- Multiple job support
Visionscape® is the most comprehensive machine vision software for multi-platform use and is a completely scalable, single-software package that can be used on machine vision boards, GigE solutions, and smart cameras.
This means application developers only need to learn one consistent software environment, and can choose the most appropriate platform for their applications.
Visionscape machine vision software provides all of the elements required to develop and deploy machine vision applications. The software provides a point and click environment to develop, test, and install applications that can range from simple to sophisticated.
- Auto ID Tools: Decoding all standard linear barcodes, Data Matrix, and other symbols, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Verification (OCV), etc.
- Image Processing Tools: Image arithmetic, image rotation and warping, binary and grayscale morphology, edge enhancement, other image filtering, etc.
- Image Analysis Tools: Flaw detection, histogram analysis, blob analysis, template and pattern recognition, object location and orientation detections, etc.
- Calibrated Dimensional Measurements: Variety of pre-configured measurements such as line intersection, point-to-point distance, point-to-line normal, etc.
- Intellifind Tool: Geometric pattern match tool for robust pattern location and pattern recognition in noisy images; includes scale measurement.
- Color Support: Color imaging, color visualization and other color tools allow color checking and identification applications. Color-based dimensional gauging applications are also possible.
- Application Specific and Custom Tools: User-defined expressions and math, custom scripted vision processing tools, etc.
- FrontRunner: FrontRunner engineering user interface enables quick and easy creation of complex vision applications that can be run on. PC-based systems or downloaded to the Visionscape smart camera, depending on specific application needs.
- AppRunner: In the AppRunner standard runtime interface, the user is provided with complete system status, with abilities to start/stop the application, collect and review failed images, and present other diagnostic information.
- Open ActiveX: A complete set of ActiveX components allow the creation of custom user interfaces and creation of vision applications on the fly.
- Customization: From operators on the factory floor to application engineers and developers, Visionscape software offers a configuration environment that can be tailored to different users for maximum productivity.
Contact us today for a free machine vision systems software consultation.